Sunday, December 02, 2007

Contents of the 29 Gallon for Sale

I'm not sure if these pictures will help or hurt the sale, but a bunch of people have been asking for them. Basically, since work and chores have gotten in the way of the hobby, I am now forced to get out of it completely for awhile.

The photos below show the tank as is today. Even though the pics suck, there are certainly some diamonds in the ruff in this tank.

Among some of the zoas that are in there, green death, purple death, peach rainbows, AOG's, reds, blues, galaxies, etc. There are also some nice ricordias with neon green mouths in there. Their coloring have changed somewhat in the 20K bulb... I think my preference is still 14K but I wanted to test it since I didn't have actinics over this tank.

Anyway, I'm asking $240 OBO for everything inside the tank. (Which also includes 2 clowns, a well behaved damsel, an urchin and all the live rocks) I think if better cared for, these things should bounce back bigger and better within a couple of months.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home