Saturday, July 21, 2007

The end of an era... or was it just a year?

Well, the wedding has come and gone and now we are on the hunt for our next house with a yard. We decided on a place in East Atlanta that has pretty much everything we're looking for so we're now in the process to clean up the house and hoping that both the offers and the timing will work to our advantage.

The condo market right now isn't too great in Atlanta... so to help sell the house, we are looking to get rid of any access furniture that we don't need and unfortunately, I've decided that the fish tank is one of these things.

So while it's sad to have to sell off my 90 gallon tank... I'm hoping the next upgrade will be bigger, badder and less expensive. I'm pretty sure it won't be less expensive but one can dream.

Some good have came out of this though... I got some money to help pay down wedding debt and this will be one less thing to worry about in the coming months as we get ready to move. Also, it was good to get a bunch of people seeing the tank and all of them only had positive things to say about it. *Whew*

In the end... if it only took me a year to get all these awesome corals, the second time around should be a lot easier.

2 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck man. Be sure to give me a yell when you want your stuff back. I will do my best to take care of it. I nukes all the apti and now it's resting safetly in the tank.

 
At 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow,. so you did get out for a min,. still thinking about that frag site,. and when you get ready for some frags,. maybe Ill have some stuff you are ready for..lol.. ARC piznac (email on forum,. I think ¿..lol)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home