Tuesday, September 19, 2006

3 NEW Fish! (or is it fishes?)

It's been about three months since my last Potter's Angel died and after being so busy working on other things, I finally got around to replacing the beautiful angel in my tank over this past weekend. On top of the Potter's, I also got two baby Chromis fishes making the stock count in my 90G a whopping eight.

I know some of you out there are ready to get your permanent markers and start marking signs for picketing. However, before you all get too worked up, you should know that I will probably be adding one last fish into this line-up, a tang.

I know it probably isn't conventional to have a high bio-load in any marine reef tank; but with the amount of live-rocks and macro-algae that are present in the system I'm hoping to be able to make my tank be the exception rather than the rule. However, only time will tell if this will work out... In the meantime, I'm hoping my system will benefit from the high bio-exchange in this system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home